A young couple of Capoey, Region Two (Pomeroon-Supenaam) is now left to make alternative living arrangements for them and their baby after a fire completely razed their home on Monday evening.Based on reports received, the young mother was making porridge for her one-year-old baby when the kerosene stove fell off the kitchen shelf and quicklyA fire official at the site conducting his investigationengulfed the two flat wooden building.The woman in tears stated that she was unable to save any household items. The house, Guyana Times understands, is located across the Capoey Lake hence the fire service could not render assistance.The young mother estimated her lost to be in the millions.She related that after the fire started she grabbed her daughter and ran to safety. Residents ran to her to assist but were unable to do so since there was no water. She stated that she stood in tears as she watched her home go up in flames and subsequently reduced to ashes.Williams said that her husband is working very hard to give them a comfortable home which they started to build about two years ago.The husband was not at home at the time as he was working out of the area. On Tuesday a team of fire officials travelled to the location to conduct an investigation.